Thursday, February 5, 2009

flesh

being tired, i find myself wanting to just relax and sit and watch tv so that i don't have to think for an allotted time. however, i find myself gaining nothing, not even relaxation from this vain indulgence and i am starting to wonder why i even give in to it. i am already watching less and less tv and such since SR, and i am glad of that, and i am even more glad that i am not really enjoying that which i am watching. i just have a hard time watching that which i will get no spiritual help out of and which will probably only make me sink back further from my sanctification.

something that i do need to do is to pray more. so, i am going to end this a pray, for there is much that needs prayer in my life now, so that is what i am going to do. for God is the only one that can make anything different, so shouldn't we bring our problems to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment